Complaint Review: AT&T wireless phone

• Updated: Sun, July 03, 2011

• Reported By: deborah brush — casper Wyoming United States of America
AT&T wireless phone
casper, Wyoming United States of America

AT&T wireless phone lies, broken promises, and outrages charges casper, Wyoming

for years I had alltel phones 5 of them and one internect connection. no problems.

Then at&t bought them out. Nothing but problems! Every single time I talk to an at&t representative they tell me they did somethin they did not do or they out and out lie to me. The web site was down for weeks and then when I could get to the web site and try to find my bill it said it do not have that functionality. What in the world does that mean? Last time I went to the store in the mall a women named Kathryn promised me my bill for all 5 phone would be $200.00 per month, three days later the bill on the internet and my phone was 527.02. On top of that the phone doesn't work half of the time I have to push the unlock button as many as 9 time to get it to unlock. The women in the store had the same problem with it but she did not have a solution. I can't use the contact feature at all and the ringer on the highest volume is impossible for me to hear

How can that be?

they give some charges on the bill but they do not add up to 527.02. They do not give me any explanation for the charge of 527.02. they will not answer  the phone because it is a holiday At 9;30 I am going up to the mall store (they open at 10;00) and we are going to resolve this problem once and for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2011 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-wireless-phone/casper-Wyoming-82636/ATT-wireless-phone-lies-broken-promises-and-outrages-charges-casper-Wyoming-748630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T wireless phone