Complaint Review: AT&T wireless

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: Murphymac — East meadow New York United States of America
AT&T wireless
388 east meadow ave East meadow, New York United States of America

AT&T wireless Jay and family Sold me wrong products and overpriced because I am mentally handicap East meadow, New York

The company on several occasions sold me products at inflated prices or the wrong product. It became apparent when I showed friends and family the items I received and the receipts for which I paid. I am mentally handicap and the store is right by my place of work. I don't drive, I can't read or write and have others translate for me.

I went to this to purchase an iPad and many items that can go with it, I went alone and that was a mistake. They took advantage of me and when confronted by family and friends made several lies to defend their actions. They were reported to the better business bureau and the official AT&T authorized center.

Do yourself a favor and don't support people that take advance of people like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-wireless/East-meadow-New-York-11554/ATT-wireless-Jay-and-family-Sold-me-wrong-products-and-overpriced-because-I-am-mentally-h-989307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T wireless