Complaint Review: ATT wireless

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: pissed off att customer — medford Oregon United States of America
ATT wireless
13690 indepence prkwy fort worth, Texas United States of America

ATT wireless returned a defective phone with NO damage, they return it to me with water damage and claim I did it, when I have photos of phone prior to sending it in and also was in the ATT when they looked at it fort worth, Texas

I had an HTC surround phone that was glitching out. I took it to an ATT store they inspected it and said it's a manafacturer defect send it back. They even gave me the number where to call. Upon calling they had me remove the back from my phone no water marks on it.

So they sent me a refurbished phone, And I was to return the old one (which I did).

Over a month later I get this phone back which is NOT my old phone (I know this because my old phone had a little nick in the side where the protective covers would always leave a air pocket.)
No Nick in this phone!

This phone is water marked. Upon calling ATT to which I have been a customer for over 8 years with a very large wireless account. To be told that they say it so it has to be, and i will pay $399. for that phone. NO I Wont its not my old phone and I took pictures of my phone before shipping it and there was no water marks!.

there trying to pull a bait and switch here, and scam innocent people of there money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 03:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-wireless/fort-worth-Texas-76177/ATT-wireless-returned-a-defective-phone-with-NO-damage-they-return-it-to-me-with-water-d-841635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT wireless