Complaint Review: ATT wireless

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: sebring — santa maria California
ATT wireless

ATT wireless upgrad my cell, phone i got wont work for me.contacted ATT that day, requesting different phone, they blew me off.now want me to pay for phone i cant use Internet

6 yr customer ,i went to upgrade my phone, they sent me a phone the battery cant be removed. thats a deal breaker, i am not always where i can charge a phone, so i always buy extra battery.

bottom line, they say i have 15 days to return phone if not satisfied, i contacted them the very day i got the phone. requesting simply a phone i could take battery out of.they blew me off past the 15 day period then say i must pay extra fee for being past the 15 day period! i contacted them the very day i got the phone.

with all the phones ATT have to select from, i was even willing to take a phone for less money than i paid for the HTC one X .no answer, i finally got determined, got them on the landline and they switched me dept to dept.

now they wont respond when i try to cancel my account. all i wanted was simply a cell phone i could take the battery out of.this is so goofy on the part of ATT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-wireless/internet/ATT-wireless-upgrad-my-cell-phone-i-got-wont-work-for-mecontacted-ATT-that-day-request-1036479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT wireless