Complaint Review: AT&T

• Submitted: Wed, February 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Tim — Alpharetta Georgia U.S.A.
AT&T
n/a Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

AT&T STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Alpharetta, Georgia

I canceled my service with AT&T in Jan. 2012. I told them to disconnect all my services on Feb. 4th, except for the cell phone. Well, the company is continuing to charge me for all 4 services (U-Verse cable, home phone, Internet, and cell phone), even though they should only be charging me for the cell phone.

Earlier this month, the company sent me a bill for all 4 services, even though I only kept one service. I called and spoke to the supervisor, and he said not to worry about the bill.

However, I was still charged the $219.18 for all 4 services, for the month of Feb.

When I called the company, the rude person hung up on me.

THIS COMPANY HAS GOTTEN TOO BIG, AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CONSUMERS ANYMORE! STAY AWAY FROM ATT&T!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/ATT-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Alpharetta-Georgia-846736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T