Complaint Review: AT&T

• Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: reg — Vero Beach Florida United States of America
AT&T
Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

AT&T Closed account in November due to moving to a location not served by att. Still have not received refund due to me after being assured on numerous times that check was on it's way Carol Stream, Illinois

Last November we discontinued our att cable and internet service due to moving to a location that was not covered by ATT.

Today marks the sixth time I have contacted ATT to see about the refund due me.  And once again I received the same treatment by the people of att...They told me for the sixth time that they would forward the information on and I would get a check soon.  They acknowledge that we are owed the money.  I have asked repeatedly to speak to a supervisor or someone who had the ability to expedite the cutting of this check, only to be told that no one could come to the phone or that their supervisor does not accept phone calls.  Imagine that!!!! I cannot talk to anyone empowered to make any decisions.  I have been told several times that I would receive a calll from a supervisor...well some 4 months later I'm still waiting for a call.  This was a sizable account....internet and 6 televisions with upgraded uverse service.

I do not understand how any respectable company can treat customers this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/ATT-Closed-account-in-November-due-to-moving-to-a-location-not-served-by-att-Still-hav-833460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T