Complaint Review: AT&T

• Reported By: traci — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
AT&T
P.O Box 5 Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

AT&T Worst company for business use. Carol Stream , Illinois

I have a small business n Cleveland, I signed up for phone and internet through AT&T. It was a nightmare from the start should have ran. I paid a bill for 18 months for what I thought was both my phone and internet. I never received any other bills in the 18 months that said otherwise. Then I get an $800.00 bill from them around Christmas and they disconnected the service. They left my service on for 18 months without any contact or payment.

After explaining a million times what happened they said they would except payments and that no one has ever seen this happen They all said they should have disconnected the line within two months. Now that I started making payments they want the amount in full and threatened to disconnect again. This was just as much their fault. I have no problem paying what I owe but they are no longer willing to work with a problem they created. DO NOT trust your business to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/ATT-Worst-company-for-business-use-Carol-Stream-Illinois-1006681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T