Complaint Review: AT&T

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Arachio — Dallas Nationwide
AT&T
208 South Akard Street Dallas, Texas United States of America

AT&T Throttles $30 Dollar Unlimited Data Plan After only 3GB of usage!! After four years of paying while using UNDER 500 MB!! Dallas, Texas

. [continued below]....
....I've been with AT&T for over four years and because of this I was grandfathered into their $30.00 monthly unlimited data plan. I have the iphone 4. I have always used far under 1 GB of data for that entire time because I was connected to wifi. However as I'm visiting out of state relatives this month who don't have Internet I have simply used my phones data without wifi.

I mean, damn, I am paying $30 dollars monthly ONLY FOR DATA.. Geez!!

And I recieved a text message today stating:

ATT Free Msg: Your data usage has reached 3GB this month. Using more than 3GB in future billing cycles will result in reduced speeds. You can use Wi-Fi to help avoid reduced speeds. Visit www.att.com/datainfo or call 866-344-7584 for more info.

WTF AT&T!!

I've paid these sky high bills for four years for services I could have gotten at HALF THE PRICE ELSEWHERE and you threaten to throttle me after 3GB when I'm paying $30 specifically for data?!

You should be ashamed! You're already breaking the services down to extract EXTRA each month from the customers! A "LOT" EXTRA! And don't act like I haven't seen all the surcharges and fees that total damn near what I'm paying for the crappy minutes that I never fully get to use as my calls KEEP DROPPING!!

Your company is ran by GREEDY JERKS and when my contract ends at the end of this month I WILL BE LONG GONE!

And Good Riddance!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Dallas-Texas-75202/ATT-Throttles-30-Dollar-Unlimited-Data-Plan-After-only-3GB-of-usage-After-four-years-1035172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T