Complaint Review: ATT

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: MARKWW01 — Houston Texas
ATT
HOUSTON, Texas United States of America

ATT ATT TELEPHONE FALSE BILLING AND FALSE REPORTING TO CREDIT BUREAU AND COLLECTIONS ON BILL NOT OWED HOUSTON, Texas

GOOD MORNING, WANTED TO WRITE UP ATT TELEPHONE EXCUSE THE CAPS I HAVE VISUAL PROBLEMS.

I WAS AT BEST BUY ND PURCHASED A CELL PHONE AND GOT ATT AS MY PROVIDER. WHAT A RIP OFF ALMOST $250.00 A MONTH FOR HAVING A CELL PHONE. NO WAY ITS TOO MUCH ESPECIALLY FOR A DISABLED ELDERLY PERSON. THE BILL WAS GOINGTO BE OUT RAGIOUS FOR EXTRAS CONNECTION AND OTHER TAXED AND ALSO ADD ONS THEY NEVER TELL YOU ABOUT ON YOUR BILLING.

THEIR CONTRACT SAYS YOU HAVE 14 DAYS TO RETURN AND CANCEL THE ARBITRATED CONTRACT. WHICH I DID IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.

BEST BUY CANCELED THE CONTRACT AND GOT A CM NUMBER TO USE THAT I HAD CANCELED MY SERVICE. I HAVE BEEN BILLED X 2 TIMES TO PAY THE MONEY AND I HAVE BEEN SENT TO A COLLECTION AGENCY FOR THE MONEY I DO NOT OWE. IN FACT I CALLED AND HAD TO GO THOUGH BELIEVE THIS 6 PEOPLE TO GET TO A BILLING SPECIALISTS, TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. I HAVE THE MANS NAME AND ID FOR ATT THAT CANCELED THE WHOLE THING AND SAID I DID NOT OWE ATT ANYTHING AND ZEROED THE ACCOUNT. A MONTH HAS GONE BUY AND GOT ANOTHER BILL FROM ATT FOR NOT ONLY PAY THEY LAST TWO MONTHS BUT LATE FEES AND CHARGES I DO NOT OWE. SEEMS THE LEFT HAND AND RIGHT HAND DO NOT KNOW WHAT TYE ARE DOING. THEY VIOLATED THEIR OWN CONTRCT AGREEMENT, NEXT STEP IS SMALL CLIMS COURT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/HOUSTON-Texas-77082/ATT-ATT-TELEPHONE-FALSE-BILLING-AND-FALSE-REPORTING-TO-CREDIT-BUREAU-AND-COLLECTIONS-ON-BI-1036305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT