Complaint Review: ATT

• Reported By: 213 Fox Meadow Ct — 39170 Mississippi
ATT
Houston, Texas USA

ATT Free Wi-Fi device P Floridia

I signed up with ATT U-verse and was promised a free Wi-Fi devise (Kindle Fire).  I had it on order but after 5 weeks never received it.  I called to see when I might receive it and they told me it had been cancelled.  I have been back and forth since April trying to get this device ever since I signed up and was told I that I would receive it.  Everytime I talked to customer service through chat they told me to call a phone number which they provided. If I called they just kept transferring me to different departments.  It seemed like no one wanted to help me.  They all told me they could see on my account that I was eligable for the device but I had to talk to another department.  I went back and forth until this last time I was told that after the customer service rep had me on hold for over 2 hours researching my account they told me that the reward had expired and all they could do is give me a credit.  I just talked to someone a few days ago and they told me they had it set up for me to receive it again.  I was really looking forward to the kindle. I am very disapointed with why it took so long for them to get me a product or why no one wanted to help me.  I guess I still got what I wanted was something worth the amount of a kindle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Houston-Texas/ATT-Free-Wi-Fi-device-P-Floridia-1065600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT