Complaint Review: ATT

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Ronelda — New Boston Texas
ATT
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

ATT Att lies when you purchase there mobile Internet about locations that you can use . Internet, Other

I purchased a mobile hotspot from ATT for my job. My husbands job requires lots of travel so I was ver specific about where I would be using it I even told them the name of the town and state because it is very remote. I used my Internet for about 4 day after arriving at the location and received a message saying. That due to being out of the ATT coverage are I would be limited to 200 meg. I work through the Internet so this is unacceptable. I have talked to numerous people to no avail. I was told I would have a supervisor call me which did not happen. They want to charge me an early termination fee of 752.00 dollars so I can go with another company. I even offered to pay half if they would absorb the rest to no avail. This company misleads customers in order to get contracts signed. My husband and I have been loyal customers for many years and feel betrayed. Please do not believe them they will tell you anything to get you to sign a contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/ATT-Att-lies-when-you-purchase-there-mobile-Internet-about-locations-that-you-can-use-I-1044830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT