Complaint Review: AT&T

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Nacogdoches Texas
Nacogdoches, Texas United States of America

AT&T Rude customer service; Just called to complain, and got hung up on! Nacogdoches, Texas

I am complaining about AT&T's customer service for home phone and long distance service.  I called Feb. 2013 to order long distance from AT&T and the order went fine.  Mike the C/S rep. was great.  An hour, then a week, no long distance on my phone.  I called one of many of AT&T's numbers, and the C/S rep. was very rude.  So I left it alone since there was no charges for long distance on my bill.

Last week I called again and ordered long distance again, and again the C/S rep. was nice.  (Probably cause there are selling there services).  I had a death in my family and needed to make long distance phone calls, and guess what?  No long distance!  So I began calling numbers at AT&T to figure out what's going on.  First call, very rude C/S rep. and had no clue what to do.  I did an online chat on AT&T's website, and Mike S. was by far the ruddiest yet.  Third C/S rep. even more rude than Mike S..

So to make a long story shorter, AT&T has by far the ruddiest customer service I have ever dealt with in my 43 years! So if you have to use AT&T's services, pray it all works and you never have to call one of many of there numbers for help.  Good luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Nacogdoches-Texas-/ATT-Rude-customer-service-Just-called-to-complain-and-got-hung-up-on-Nacogdoches-Tex-1043397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T