Complaint Review: ATT

• Reported By: Capsaicin — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
ATT
1324 street SLC, Utah United States of America

ATT Unlimited ripoff SLC, Utah

Att are frauds. I can't facetime with a iphone 4. I can't use my "unlimited" bandwidth without getting a physical letter from ATT stating that they will throttle if I go over 3 gig.

I can't tether from computer to phone.

I should be able to use bandwidth as I so choose. Free from chains of how to use it. So instead of paying $30 a month I pay for 2 different services. One that works at home and one that will work everywhere.

For hells sake. I should be able to use the bandwidth I pay any d**n way i want to use it.

And if you come out and start throttling my unlimited plan, compensate me with some goodies.

You suck ATT. And your CEO Randall "the $4Billion gambler" is an idiot and loser.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/SLC-Utah-84106/ATT-Unlimited-ripoff-SLC-Utah-990746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT