Complaint Review: AT&T

• Updated: Sun, March 25, 2012

• Reported By: Cheated — San Antonio Texas United States of America
AT&T
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

AT&T AT& T Advertising Solutions AT&T Ad Solutions, Banner Campaign, YP Clicks total Ripoff San Antonio, Texas

This is the worst investment you can make in advertising!!  It cost me $7,600 for a 6 month contract for a Banner Campaign (Supposedly to Affluent Clients) and YP clicks for various services. It took over 1 month for them to design the 1st Banner and they used the wrong url for the click through. We never got any clients and when I asked where the banner was being shown, I was told to "affluent clients" at Comscores top 100 websites. When I asked to change the banner, it took them over 1 month to redesign it and by then the 6 Months were over.  I told them to stop the campaign at 6 months and it ran over about 5 days and they charged me $206.00 for those 5 days.  I had to demand that the account be canceled. They never got the YP Click search terms right, I asked them to stop those stupid little Google ads and they kept them going.

Don't do business with them, all they care about is getting you to sign the contract and getting their money.  After their first visit with me, I asked them to come back and study our business a little better before deciding on what to advertise.  As soon as she walked in, she pulled out the paperwork and wanted a signature before going any further.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/ATT-AT-T-Advertising-Solutions-ATT-Ad-Solutions-Banner-Campaign-YP-Clicks-total-Ripof-859107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T