Complaint Review: ATT

• Reported By: wajid — Hawaii United States of America
ATT
aiea, Hawaii United States of America

ATT HIDDEN FEES aiea, Hawaii

So my plan with the iPhone 4S is 450 roll over minutes and I am suppose to pay $74.00/month. With that said I don't use my phone much but lately my bill has been showing $150+. When I call to ask at what point I am going over my minutes they tell me I started going over my minutes before I even reactivated my services upon coming back from a military deployment. So I address my concerns about this issue with them, and they feed me some crap about how my minutes were divided according to the bill cycle and thats why I went over my minutes.

They eventually they took $50.00 off of my bill and tried to make me upgrade my plan. I just told them Im going to keep a close eye on my usage and will decide if I need to upgrade next month. Why would they just knock off $50.00 from my bill if something shady wasn't going on. I think they're  deliberately charging people extra or hidden fees within the bill that nobody would catch and would just pay it. I highly encourage people to keep a close eye on their account activity especially when you have been overcharged on your bill. Once I started asking questions thats when I guess they figure they could shut me up by knocking $50 off the original $150.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 02:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/aiea-Hawaii-/ATT-HIDDEN-FEES-aiea-Hawaii-975940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT