Complaint Review: AT&T

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: N.K. — torrance California
AT&T
208 s. Akard, room 3100.04, dallas . texas, 75202 dallas, Texas USA

AT&T MANUEL EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT AT& T DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CLIENTS -DYING FATHERS - OR APOLOGIZE FOR TURNING OFF YOUR SERVICE!!!!AT&T every month I have been overcharged my service was cut off for two days(their fault after i called to dispute a bill) then they tried to charge me $198.00 to reconnect.My phone had a busy signal 4 2 days during which my dad went to the hospital& almost died(their fault again)I finally got a hold of someone in the execdept MANUEL who offered $10.4interrupted servicedidnt even ask how dad was.HELP. called municipal service. dallas Texas

AT&T every month I have been overcharged my service was cut off for two days(their fault after i called to dispute a bill) then they tried to charge me $198.00 to reconnect.My phone had a busy signal 4 2 days during which my dad went to the hospital& almost died(their fault again)I finally got a hold of someone in the execdept MANUEL who offered $10.4interrupted servicedidnt even ask how dad was.HELP. called municipal service.They r sending case 2 bigwig. I am tired of being overcharged with bad customer service. Nobody apologized 4 my service being cut off for which I lost $200.00 (work on computer) & the phone was put in just so I could get a hold of my ailing father.. who had internal bleeding & I couldnt be there for him 4 2 days because I had a constant busy signal contact manuel at 888-958-3030 push 278 then 6199 my case # is CA1316584 please help. i just want them to acknowledge what they did was wrong . This whole month I shouldnt have to pay for. I wasted about 6 hours totaltrying to dispute my bill had had my service cut off for two days. then my phone had a busy tone 4 two days during which I missed my dad being taken to the hospital which is y I had the phone put in , in the first place. I COULDNT BE THERE FOR MY FATHER!! what if he had died? I want them to pay the bill in total and give me at least $200.00 for lost business when my internet was off plus money for pain and suffering.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/dallas-Texas-75202/ATampT-MANUEL-EXECUTIVE-DEPARTMENT-ATamp-T-DOES-NOT-CARE-ABOUT-CLIENTS-DYING-FATHERS-1087416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T