liquid

• Reported By: k — Duffee Mississippi United States of America
AT&T
PO Box 105503 Internet United States of America

AT&T AT&T Bellsouth Overcharging Internet

I have been an Bellsouth / AT&T customer for over 20 years, and haven't had many problems with them until two month's ago when I decided to take there $49.95/mo. DSL and phone service package. Before taking this offer I only had basic phone service with area calling which was about $32 -$36 per month. After taking this offer my next bill was $135, I called about there overcharging and they told me the next bill would have credit's for the overcharge, I went ahead and told them to change my srvice back to basic with area calling like I had with the $14.95 DSL added. Next month bill $85. I am now going to quit using AT&T because of there lying and missleading billing practice. I'll probably never get my money back from there overcharge from the first month, but until they can prove to me why they have overcharged me for both months in a row they will not get another dime from me. I'm sure this will not be the last time they rip people off and this report and my droping there service probably want help them change there practices, but just letting people know what rip -off scum this company is seems to help my feeling a little.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2010 12:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/internet/ATT-ATT-Bellsouth-Overcharging-Internet-660264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T