stuck

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2010

• Reported By: Concerned Citizen — California United States of America
AT&T

AT&T ATT Internet, ATT DSL, ATT Wireless, AT&T Internet, AT&T Business solutions, AT&T Business DSL POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!, Internet

AT&T Business is the most retarded business solution in the world. NEVER I REPEAT NEVER GET AT&T DSL!! They suck so bad...here is what happens...I scheduled an appointment for a "technician" to come out and set-up my office internet...I call 6 times for an "all day" appointment and they say "yes he will be there" <-LIES!!!! I waited from 7am to 9pm (doesn't show up)! I call this morning and this stupid b*tch tells me "it's today the 19th" <-no you stupid b*tch it's supposed to be yesterday...stupid b*tch "the technician will be out there for an all day appointment" ...I call back at 12...Customer svc "no one will be there...there was a mistake on the order" <-seriously...LEARN HOW TO DO YOUR F*CKING JOB!! Post this Everywhere!! Post this everywhere!! This is how stupid people work in society!

On top of this

AT&T's "we are going to charge for the billing of the technician" <-yes the technician that didn't show up...seriously? WTF? MORONS!! I'm calling my lawyer ...note: This technician "Fee" wasn't even disclosed when singing up for the service! ...AT&T is the most retarded company in the world!!! IF  YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE TO NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STUPIDITY THEN YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/internet/ATT-ATT-Internet-ATT-DSL-ATT-Wireless-ATT-Internet-ATT-Business-solutions-ATT-Bus-652869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T