Complaint Review: AT&T

www.att.com Internet India

AT&T Harassment India

What I wrote to the FCC

Commissioners please help,

I am deployed overseas for the ARMY. My wife is being harassed by this phone number 843-308-7870. They are asking for somebody we do not know and does not live at our house. They call every week every month since August 2007.

My wife has told them over and over to stop calling.

I call 843-308-7870 from Kuwait while on deployment to try and stop the harassment, but it redirects me to 877 626 1110 which is AT&T. After I am on hold for 5-10minutes you give your name and state the issue, they hang up on you.

This is very upsetting, I have to deal with this while on a deployment for the Military. I have posted the issue on many forums on the internet about this number. Tried calling AT&T and I am not getting results.

I am reporting this issue to you and my Ohio Congressman as well.

PLEASE HELP

Dennis
reynoldsburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/internet/ATT-Harassment-India-365352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T