Complaint Review: AT&T

AT&T
Nationwide United States of America

AT&T Refuse to Refund New York, Nationwide

Hello-
Someone stole $1,050 from me; they made transactions with ATT (one transaction in the amount of $685 and another in the amount of $168), Pathmark, and KFC all in New York (I live in Austin TX). Of course the one I am dispputing on this report is AT&T.  I contacted Walmart Money Card as soon as I noticed the transactions which was the day after on June 27, 2012. They told me that they could not do anything about it, I had to wait for the transactions to post to my account and they were still pending. I spoke to several people that day and spent over 5 hours trying to get everything handled only to give up in desperation.

I called AT&T and they said that the transactions had to post also, so once they did post nobody would give me my money back. Walmart Money Card/Green Dot states it is AT&Ts responsibility to return the money to me and AT&T says that they cant do anything.

All I want is a refund for the money stolen from me $853; I have proof I was never in New York and I have even filed a police report, but the police wont do anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/nationwide/ATT-Refuse-to-Refund-New-York-Nationwide-944081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T