Complaint Review: AT&T/Bellsouth WPB FL

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: Aleida — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
AT&T/Bellsouth WPB FL
West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

AT&T/Bellsouth WPB FL They are liars, thieves, communists and they suck!! West Palm Beach, Florida

AT&T/Bellsouth WPB FL   They are liars, thieves, communists and they suck!!

I moved to the apartment next door. Everything was working fine until I found out that the jack in the room that I chose to use for my office was not working. When I called AT&T/Bellsouth, I told them the situation and they told me it would be a $99 charge to make the one call and an $85 charge to re-wire the line for the jack in that room. A woman named Sarah told me that they were going to waive all these charges. She promised me this. I even called several other times over and over and again I was assured that these charges would be waived. Then I received the bill. The bill stated that I owed $305!! $305!! You can just imagine how I felt.  I was not expecting these charges as I was told it would all be waived. So now I contacted them again to see what was going on. I was on the phone from 11:30AM-2:30PM. Which they kept transfering me from one dept. to another. What it came down to was that they told me "No matter what they said to you we don't care and you have to pay these charges". A big communist lie! I am now stuck having to pay $305! AT&T/Bellsouth LIED TO ME!!! AT&T SUCKS!!!! Thinking seriously about going to Comcast!! AT&T SUCKS CANAL WATER!! Everybody in their little depts. are liars and thieves! Do not choose AT&T for your service provider. They do not stand by their word!! Again AT&T sucks. EVERYONE OF THEM CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR ALL I'M CONCERNED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATTBellsouth-WPB-FL/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33406/ATTBellsouth-WPB-FL-They-are-liars-thieves-communists-and-they-suck-West-Palm-Beac-543455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T/Bellsouth WPB FL