Complaint Review: ATT.com

• Updated: Sun, November 16, 2008

• Reported By:Sacramento California
ATT.com
att.com Nationwide U.S.A.

ATT Residential Services Billing for services not provided by phone company Sacramento California

After going over our bills dating back multiple years, we have been being charged for voice mail services that were not authorized by us or our phone company. I have made a call to them and asked that it be removed from my bill, but has not been done as yet. I will request that these charges be returned to me for all the years I have been charged.....
I am not going to hold my breath, but will pursue until I get some sort of result...

Martha
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATTcom/nationwide/ATT-Residential-Services-Billing-for-services-not-provided-by-phone-company-Sacramento-Cal-391768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT.com