Complaint Review: AUCTION DIRECT - ANDY ANTONNUCI

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: KY — NIAGARA FALLS New York
AUCTION DIRECT - ANDY ANTONNUCI
5485 Transit Rd Buffalo, New York United States of America

AUCTION DIRECT - ANDY ANTONNUCI Not honoring the word given by his predecessor to repair damaged that was pre exixsting on a 28K vehicle. Buffalo, New York

I purchased an Aspen from Auction Direct Jul '11. They inspected the vehicle which was mistake #1. In September '11 I noticed the roof was leaking after a heavy rain, knowing I had not used the roof rack I contacted the dealership immediately. It took awhile to get a call back or appointment, but when I finally spoke to the manager he got the car in for repair at no cost. I was told the problem was fixed, but after the next heavy rain, sure enough, the liner was wet. I brought the car back again 2 months later with the same problem, this time they sent my Chrysler to a Ford body shop for repair. I was told it was fixed and again no charge. After the next heavy rain, the same problem was expirienced. Auction Direct ordered a new roof rack and installed it, to cover their butts for the dent they caused, they wrote it down as if the origin was unkown. There is a slight indent where they bolted the new rack. The rack is leaking now because of heavy rain so I called Andy Antonucci who pulled my repair file. He said that he wasn't there when I purchased the vehicle and neither of us can prove that it was their fault, so I'm on my own regarding the repair. I told him the file should speak for itself because Auction Direct did assume liability. He tried to give me some jazz on how dealerships work. I will tell you how that one works. They will lure you in under the impression that they get the best cars at the best price that are thoroughly inspected, they will also convince you to purchase a very expensive warranty which covers very little. My car had a plug in the tire when it was purchased and I have tire coverage. When I discovered this I was told it couldn't be replaced until it was flat. I paid $300 for gas in the tire which only leaked out through the plug. Big scam, big rippoff, horrible customer service. The closest Aucton Direct repair shop is in Victor NY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUCTION-DIRECT-ANDY-ANTONNUCI/Buffalo-New-York-14221/AUCTION-DIRECT-ANDY-ANTONNUCI-Not-honoring-the-word-given-by-his-predecessor-to-repair-1043676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUCTION DIRECT - ANDY ANTONNUCI