Complaint Review: AUDIOFILE aka WORLDWIDE AUDIO

• Submitted: Fri, September 13, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 13, 2002

• Reported By:Sacramento CA
AUDIOFILE aka WORLDWIDE AUDIO
2333 Sunrise Blvd. Rancho Cordova, California U.S.A.

AUDIOFILE aka WORLDWIDE AUDIO rip-off scam liars HERE IS THE ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER FOR NORTHERN CALIFORNIA Sacramento California

I got my rip-off dues paid last night. Now I find this site and read about another local to my area who met the guy with bad hair like the kid Danny from the 70's TV show the Partridge Familly. Same Truck same guy I am certain. However, the stupid haired jerk off must have dropped his "prop invoice" into my car by mistake when he loaded the speakers, after he managed to swindle me with BS and take my 260.00. I called the number this morning (916)851-1194 to check it out, thinking it wouldnt even be a valid number.

To my amazement, there is a message on the machine at this number. Some guy named Dave, made a message that said that "If your calling about a job as a interior sound installer, to just come on down to there store location of 3333 Sunrise Blvd.Suite I(note- a different address than the invoice by only one digit) and that they would be able to get you started right away as an installer.

The message mentioned that they needed at least 12 more people to due deliveries and installations. I plan on following up with this address in hand. Knowing the whereabouts of this training camp for losers, should be quite helpful in getting my 260.00 back.

Also am checking out some government agencies to see what they might do for me on this. ANyway, exact same raghead loser that I encountered.

I hope this address and phone info, can help a few to get some refunds rolling there way, right next to there heads. here the other persons report on the same guy below.

DOH! Don't fall for the speaker scam as i did. I was on my way to go grocery shopping at Raleys in the Land Park area. This dude told me he was getting rid of some high end speakers for his boss, as they were overstocked. he showed me the fancy brochure which the speakers retailed for $1250.00 each. The sucker that i was,bought them for $220 a pair. Woa what a deal,until I brought them home and plugged them in and found out about all these reports.

If your in Sactown watch out for a Ford SUV (red & grey) with Illinois plates. Young white dude with long dirty blond hair(kid rock wannabe). Damn, no steak tonight.
DOH! DoH!

ps. My 1980 boombox sounds much better then this crap.

Double-DOH!!!!!
Jack
Sacramento, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2002 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUDIOFILE-aka-WORLDWIDE-AUDIO/Rancho-Cordova-California-95742/AUDIOFILE-aka-WORLDWIDE-AUDIO-rip-off-scam-liars-HERE-IS-THE-ADDRESS-PHONE-NUMBER-FOR-NO-29925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUDIOFILE aka WORLDWIDE AUDIO