Complaint Review: AUL Auto Insurance

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: deb @nc — North Carolina United States of America
AUL Auto Insurance
1325 Imola Avenut West PMB 318 Napa, California United States of America

AUL Auto Insurance A.U.L. Corporation A.U.L. Extended Auto Coverage Sucks !!! Napa, California

Beware of Extended auto insurance.

In May of 2010, I bought a 2004 H2 Hummer with the Estate coverage. My engine light just came on so I had it checked out. My heat had just gone out on my front seats, and the heat quit blowing.  Catalyct convertor, $728--sunroof motor(wont open and close) $650--heated seat elements $2000---water won't dispense from wiper $370--heater wont blow(actuator) $260--lower transmission line leak $280--All of this needed to be fixed. They did not cover any of it. A total of $2288.00. Had I not bought the coverage I could have almost paid for it myself with the money I paid for the insurance.

I had a water pump $259 that went out.--- An intake gasket $108--- These are the only things they paid for...    Their coverage really sucks, I am very disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUL-Auto-Insurance/Napa-California-94559/AUL-Auto-Insurance-AUL-Corporation-AUL-Extended-Auto-Coverage-Sucks-Napa-Cali-827674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUL Auto Insurance