Jim

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Debbie Stobaugh — Redlands California
AURAVIE SKIN CARE
P.O. Box 10465 Van Nuys, California USA

AURAVIE SKIN CARE Aura Vie , Aura of Youth Ripped Off. I thought I was going to get samples of the skin care system. Box arrived today with normal size bottles with an invoice of $97.88. I canceelled all other orders. My credit card company is very good at refunding my money for scams like this. Van Nuys California

I had gone on a sight for free samples. I have recieved a few and today, March, 25th I recieved a package with skin care products in it. They were normal size bottles, not samples. I then saw a reciept stating I owed $97.88. I called and cancelled all future orders. My credit card company is good about scams like this. I have to show I tried to get my money back from the company, if I don'get a credit then they will refund my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AURAVIE-SKIN-CARE/Van-Nuys-California-91410/AURAVIE-SKIN-CARE-Aura-Vie-Aura-of-Youth-Ripped-Off-I-thought-I-was-going-to-get-sampl-1133635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AURAVIE SKIN CARE