Complaint Review: AURAVIE SKINCARE

• Reported By: prosperidade — Scarsdale New York
AURAVIE SKINCARE
INTERNET, Select State/Province USA

AURAVIE SKINCARE Aura of Youth RIP-OFF , misleading INTERNET California

I wish I had read these complains before. I could not believe how many other reports about this exact same thing have been filed against AuraVie. I got the internet offer for the “RISK FREE TRIAL" of skin care products. I received the order and double check the invoice about additional charge or cancellation police. There is NO explanation about the 10 day trial period cancellation and auto-ship program. Few day after I received the products I was billed $97.88.   Auravie fine print regarding cancellation police must be very tinny because nobody seems to see or read it. This is the reason for all these complains. My hope is that Auravie stop the ripping off and scam people. I belive that everything you do will return to you one day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AURAVIE-SKINCARE/INTERNET-Select-StateProvince/AURAVIE-SKINCARE-Aura-of-Youth-RIP-OFF-misleading-INTERNET-California-1100383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AURAVIE SKINCARE