Complaint Review: AURAVIE SKINCARE

• Submitted: Tue, October 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Minouche — MOUNT PLEASANT Texas
701 West 4th St. Mount Pleasant, Texas USA

AURAVIE SKINCARE In Aug.2013 I agreed to try the product.On Aug.8th I received a small box . I understood that I had Auravie sent a small box for $4.95 then debited my cred.c. with 2 x $97.88 without sending products! Mount Pleasant Texas

I agreed to received a skincare product.  I understood I had 30 days but 15 days later my credit.c. was debited with $97.88. Then again $97.88 a month later.  I didn't received the products for those amounts. A total Rippoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AURAVIE-SKINCARE/Mount-Pleasant-Texas-75455/AURAVIE-SKINCARE-In-Aug2013-I-agreed-to-try-the-productOn-Aug8th-I-received-a-small-bo-1092123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AURAVIE SKINCARE