Complaint Review: AURAVIE "YOUR FACE KIT" SKIN CARE

• Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: KITZEL — SAINT PAUL Minnesota United States of America
AURAVIE "YOUR FACE KIT" SKIN CARE
7900 GLORIA AVENUE VAN NUYS, California United States of America

AURAVIE "YOUR FACE KIT" SKIN CARE AURAVIE SKIN CARE SO CALLED POLICIES ARE A TOTAL RIP OFF ! BAIT & SWITCH TACTICS ! VAN NUYS , California

*Consumer Comment: Similar experience

I was on line and signed up for a trial offer of the AURA VIE skin care promo !  I guess I misssed their
"terms and conditions" Boy what a mistake !!  It reads like a bait and switch nightmare !!!!

AFTER THEY STOLE $ 97.88 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT - I called the number that they provided

on my bank statement which is (881) 785-6800 THIS NUMBER GOES TO NOWHERE !!!! SO I HAD TO LOOK THIS SO CALLED COMPANY UP FOR THE REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER WHICH IS
(888) 291-7385.

I GOT SOMEONE ON THE PHONE - WHOM INSISITED THAT MY $ 97.88 WAS THEIRS BECAUSE I DID
NOT READ THE TERMS - WHO READS TERMS ON A "TRIAL" OFFER ?  I GUESS I ONLY HAD 10 DAYS
TO TRY THIS PRODUCT WHICH MY FRIEND - WHO IS A CHEMIST - STATES THAT 10 DAYS IS NOT
ENOUGH TIME TO START SEEING IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR SKIN !!!!!

THIS COMPANY WILL REFUND MY MONEY AS THEY HAVE MIS-REPRESENTED THEMSELVES OVER
AND OVER IN -THEIR- OWN "TERM AND CONDITIONS " AND THEIR 10 DAY WINDOW IS A JOKE !!OR SHOULD I SAY "BAIT AND SWITCH" NIGHTMARE !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AURAVIE-YOUR-FACE-KIT-SKIN-CARE/VAN-NUYS-California-91406/AURAVIE-YOUR-FACE-KIT-SKIN-CARE-AURAVIE-SKIN-CARE-SO-CALLED-POLICIES-ARE-A-TOTAL-RIP-OF-753250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AURAVIE "YOUR FACE KIT" SKIN CARE

Similar experience

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I recently decided to try the Auravie product and when I called customer service to cancel my trial the company wouldn't work with me.  They said if the product was opened I would have to absorb the $97.88.  Unless I read all the fine print on a second page of the website that stated if I didn't call within the first 10 days and return the product I would be charged $97.88.  I am a busy working mother of 3.  I hadn't even opened the product in 10 days.  The customer service was not helpful and this product is not any better than the Olay regenerist I have been using.  Save you money and the hassle.