Complaint Review: AUTHENTIC WATCHES, 0verstocks.com

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2005

• Reported By:Peoria Illinois
AUTHENTIC WATCHES, 0verstocks.com
0verstocks.com Nationwide United Kingdom

AUTHENTIC WATCHES, 0VERSTOCKS.COM THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM. I WAS ROBBED!! Ripoff London United Kingdom internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Do not confuse OVERSTOCKS . COM with OVERSTOCK . COM

PLEASE DO NOT BUY WATCHES ON 0VERSTOCKS.COM
THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM. I BOUGHT A TAG HAUER WATCH FOR $600.00, AND WE NEVER RECEIVED IT. THE PHONE NUMBER THEY GAVE US TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE.

THEY DO NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS, THEY REQUIRE THAT WE USE WESTERN UNION, SO I SENT A MONEY ORDER IN THE AMOUNT OF $612.00, AND WE NEVER RECEIVED THE WATCH. WE WROTE THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY DID NOT RESPOND. PLEASE, HELP ME. LET'S SHUTDOWN THIS WEBSITE. THEY "SELL" VERY EXPENSIVE WATCHES, INCLUDING ROLEX WATCHES, WHICH COST UP TO $12,000, AND I DON'T WANT NOBODY ELSE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH.

Caroline
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2005 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTHENTIC-WATCHES-0verstockscom/nationwide/AUTHENTIC-WATCHES-0VERSTOCKSCOM-THIS-WEBSITE-IS-A-SCAM-I-WAS-ROBBED-Ripoff-London-Uni-156392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTHENTIC WATCHES, 0verstocks.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Do not confuse OVERSTOCKS . COM with OVERSTOCK . COM

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

I am very sorry for the trouble you are having. I, however, need to urge you and all consumers not to confuse OVERSTOCKS . COM with OVERSTOCK . COM I checked into it and they are two totally different companies. I understand that OVERSTOCKS . COM is a huge ripoff. I wish you luck with getting your money back. I might suggest that you never use a website that requires you to use a form of payment that cannot be disputed. Good luck, and for good discounts try the other site, I have never had issue with them.