Complaint Review: AUTHORITY LENDING CORP

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Morland — Murrieta California United States of America
AUTHORITY LENDING CORP
4790 Riverside Dr Chino, California United States of America

AUTHORITY LENDING CORP Derrick jones and Steven Rivera THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS AND DID NOT NOTIFY THEIR CURRENT CUSTOMERS Chino, California

*Author of original report: Authority Lending Derrick Jones and Steven Rivera

I did a loan modification with Authority Lending in November of 2011.  I was working with Steven Rivera over the past several months.  It is coming to a crucial part of the loan modification and I tried to email and call Steven for over 6 weeks.  The bank notified me that they could not reach him either.  I called Derrick the owner and he did not comment of the where abouts of Steven and he said he would take care of it and that they were moving? He told me to fax the paperwork that the bank needed today I tried to call him to send the paperwork over and their phone is disconnected and considering he just told me last week they moved and failed to give me the new address I am sure that they went out of business because they are fraudulent and just left all their customer's in the middle of their loan modifications in the dust.  These people are scammers and once a scammer always a scammer and I'm sure they will start up another company to scam people and you can bet I will be on the look out and ruin them every chance I get.  Me and my family thanks you from the bottom of our hearts.  It's a shame Derrick has three kids...well me too..I will make sure they put you in their prayers at night when we get foreclosed on!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTHORITY-LENDING-CORP/Chino-California-/AUTHORITY-LENDING-CORP-Derrick-jones-and-Steven-Rivera-THEY-WENT-OUT-OF-BUSINESS-AND-DID-N-966449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTHORITY LENDING CORP

Authority Lending Derrick Jones and Steven Rivera

AUTHOR: Morland - (United States of America)

I owe Derrick and Steven a huge apology for jumping the gun and believing that they left me hanging!  I deeply apologize for the report and I recant everything stated in it.  Derrick and Steven have helped me and my family out with this situation and they have done a great job!  I had a moment and thought too hard to fast and jumped to a conclusion that was false.  Derrick contacted me this weekend and straighten it out and I appreciate it!  I look forward to continue working with you guys!!! Again MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES!!!

Bobbie Morland