Complaint Review: AUTHORITY TAX SERVICES

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: RAYFORD — CHARLOTTE North Carolina
AUTHORITY TAX SERVICES
777 SOUTH FIGERUA STREET SUITE 1900 Los ANGELAS, CA, California USA

AUTHORITY TAX SERVICES Last October, I sought the assistance of ATS to help me fight Norh Carolina absorbatent fees. They asked for money, I sent it, they did not help at all. taxes levied Charlotte North Carolina

*General Comment: Don't Let Ken Belittle You

*Consumer Comment: So you were trying to keep from paying your taxes and instead got scammed...too cool.

october of 2013, I saw an advertisement concerning getting assistance and help if you have been a victim of theFederal or state governments unfair tax levy.

I sent them forms, power of attorne for two states: North and South Carolina.  They Drafted $1, 000.00 dollars from my bank account.

I contacted ATS many,many times, but to no avail ,they Would not respond to my requests unless I would send them more money.

I exclaimed to them that I would not send them anymore money unless they contact  North Carolina and submit a written requestion, asking them to freeze all garnishments until a resolution is worked out. [continued below]....

.....

They provaracated to me that they contacted North Carolina, but NC never heard of ATS.

I want justice to be served and for ATS to be shut down.

but they were not resonding to them. I contacted the State and they said that they never heard of ATS.

am very I

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTHORITY-TAX-SERVICES/Los-ANGELAS-CA-California-90017/AUTHORITY-TAX-SERVICES-Last-October-I-sought-the-assistance-of-ATS-to-help-me-fight-Nor-1129199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTHORITY TAX SERVICES

#1 General Comment

Don't Let Ken Belittle You

AUTHOR: Ariel H. - ()

Don't let Kenneth belittle you even though that is not his real name.  Have you mailed all your forms to the right address?  We are located at 7535 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200, Irvine, CA  92618.  Ask for the Document Manager who used to be Brittany or I can help.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

BTW, what is "absorbitant",  "provaracated" and "exclaimedNever seen or heard those words before.

"if you have been a victim of theFederal or state governments unfair tax levy. "

Let me translate that for you: "if you have been unwilling to pay your taxes"..there, much more to your thinking.

magic