• Report: #242009

• Reported By:union New Jersey
AUTO ASSIST USA.COM
autoassistusa.com Nationwide U.S.A.

AUTO ASSIST USA.COM took money out of my back out Ripoff Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Have you recently signed up for cell-phone service?

I was looking at my bank statement and auto assist usa took money out of my bank account and I don't have Road Side Assistance with them at all. Auto assist is a road side assistance company. They took $94.95 out of my bank account. I called the number and spoke with someone by the name of Matthew Miller he did not help me at all but tells me he will send some forms out to refund my money I have not got the form and when I try to call back I get No answer I leave a message for him to call me back never returned my calls.When I spoke with him he could'nt give me no information on how he got my bank account info.

Shelley
union, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTO-ASSIST-USACOM/nationwide/AUTO-ASSIST-USACOM-took-money-out-of-my-back-out-Ripoff-Nationwide-242009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTO ASSIST USA.COM

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Have you recently signed up for cell-phone service?

AUTHOR: Marc - (U.S.A.)

I had a problem with them signing people up without their knowledge back in the nineties, and the irate customers were blaming my tow company, among others, for doing it.