Complaint Review: AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE

• Updated: Tue, November 15, 2011

• Reported By: lilwen — NEW ORLEANS Louisiana United States of America
AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE
5414 STIRLING ROAD Internet, Florida United States of America

AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE THIS COMPANY SENT ME A ENGINE CONTROL MODULE THAT DID NOT WORK, MY MACHANIC, HAS MY JEEP SINCE 11-14-11, AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR A PART THAT WORKS,THEY ALSO REFUSE TO REFUND MY MONEY, AND SENT ME TO Internet, Florida

I look online for a engine control module, and found AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE. I called the company, and they told me they had the part. The part cost me $249, they sent me the part, and it did not work. I called the company the first day I had the machanic put it on, and was told to call warranty department, was upset because it never worked, then they said they would send a another part, my car been in the shop since 11-7-11, still waiting, I feel like this company may be a rip off, but I hope I'M wrong, they also said no refund but I never use the part.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTO-COMPUTER-EXCHANGE/Internet-Florida-33314/AUTO-COMPUTER-EXCHANGE-THIS-COMPANY-SENT-ME-A-ENGINE-CONTROL-MODULE-THAT-DID-NOT-WORK-MY-798423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTO COMPUTER EXCHANGE