Complaint Review: AUTO PALACEWOODSIDE NY

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: m- adam — new york New York United States of America
AUTO PALACEWOODSIDE NY
53-21 NORTHERN BLVD WOODSIDE NY11377 WOODSIDE, New York United States of America

AUTO PALACEWOODSIDE New York Auto palace is full of FRAUD STAY AWAY FORM IT. WOODSIDE, New York

*Author of original report: Auto Palace is fraud be aware

I would give a zero out of 10 to Auto palace. Very crook people, spcecially Jay the one who finance. He is a realy crook, I am surprise he is still in office, He should be in Jail for all the fraud he is commiting with customer.

He sold me a car for $18600 and with all closing cost my balance reached to $27000. He charged me over $4600 for extended waranrtu . He actually paid to the waranty co only $400 just for ingine and transmetion, no thing else was coverd.

He hide and did not gave me any receipt. He said he will send me to my home but never. He is crook, crook and deserved at least 20 years jail.if you need mto sue him i am with you.(((REDACTED)))@aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTO-PALACEWOODSIDE-NY/WOODSIDE-New-York-/AUTO-PALACEWOODSIDE-New-York-Auto-palace-is-full-of-FRAUD-STAY-AWAY-FORM-IT-WOODSIDE-Ne-917829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTO PALACEWOODSIDE NY

Auto Palace is fraud be aware

AUTHOR: m- adam - (USA)

I would give a zero out of 10 to Auto palace. Very crook people, specially Jay the one who finance. He is a really crook, I am surprise he is still in office, He should be in Jail for all the fraud he is committing with customer.

He sold me a car for $18600 and with all closing cost my balance reached to $27000. He charged me over $4600 for extended warranty . He actually paid to the warranty co only $400 just for engine and transmission, nothing else was
covered. He charged me $1500 bank fee, $1800 for loan co to secure my car, that was baloney. He hides and did not gave me any receipt. He said he will send me to my home but never.
He is crook, crook and deserved at least 20 years jail.