Complaint Review: AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Belinda — Jacksonville Florida
AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE
17150 S.MARGAY AVE. CARSON, California USA

AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE TOLD ME I WOULD GET MY FUNDS BACK TO MY DEBIT CARD WHEN THEY RECEIVE MERCHINDISE BACK AND NOW THAT THEY HAVE, THEY ARE MAKING UP RULES TO TRY AND JUSTIFY NOT RETURNING MY FUNDS TO MY DEBIT CARD CARSON California

WHEN I FIRST ORDERED AUTO PARTS FROM AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE, THEY SENT THE WRONG PART. WHEN I LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I RECEIVED THE WRONG PART AND NEED TO SEND THIS BACK AND GET THE FUNDS SENT BACK TO MY DEBIT CARD, THERE WAS NO PROBLEM BUT THEN AFTER I CONTINUE GETTING THE WRONG PART TIME AFTER TIME, I TOLD THEM I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND THAT'S WHEN THE TROUBLE STARTED. THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE UP RULES ABOUT NOT REFUNDING MY FUNDS WITH OUTRAGEOUS EXCUSES AND I SAID IF THEY DON'T RETURN MY FUNDS TO MY DEBIT CARD, I'M CALLING THE CORPORATE OFFICE AND MAKE COMPLAINTS WITH WHO EVER I CAN AND THE NUMBER ON THE WEBSITE FOR THE CORPORATE OFFICE JUST RINGS FOR A LONG TIME THEM DISCONNECTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTO-PARTS-WAREHOUSE/CARSON-California/AUTO-PARTS-WAREHOUSE-TOLD-ME-I-WOULD-GET-MY-FUNDS-BACK-TO-MY-DEBIT-CARD-WHEN-THEY-RECEIV-1058815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE