Complaint Review: AUTOAUCTIONORLANDO.COM

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Paul AutoAuctionguy.com — Orlando
AUTOAUCTIONORLANDO.COM

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Why Would You Want Paul Side Of The Story?

*Author of original report: Mark Daniel Adamczyk AutoAuctionOrlando.com is BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE POLICE for internet FRAUD for orlandoallstarweekend.com

*UPDATE Employee: Paul Travers Lying Knowing his business is coming to an end!

*Author of original report: AUTOAUCTIONORLANDO.COM, MARK DANIEL ADAMCZYK TRYING TO DO INTERNET SCAMS AGAIN. THIS TIME AUTO AUCTION SCAM Internet AUTO AUCTION ORLANDO

*Author of original report: AUTOAUCTIONORLANDO.COM MARK DANIEL ADAMCZYK TRYING TO DO INTERNET SCAMS AGAIN. THIS TIME AUTO AUCTION SCAM Internet AUTO AUCTION ORLANDO

This guy has a LONG HISTORY of internet scams.  Now he has been fired by me, Paul Travers of www.autoauctionguy.com and has started slandering me because I fired him for unethical practices.  He can shoot off his mouth with all the lies he wants but by all means, stay away from this con man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTOAUCTIONORLANDOCOM/internet/AUTOAUCTIONORLANDOCOM-MARK-DANIEL-ADAMCZYK-TRYING-TO-DO-INTERNET-SCAMS-AGAIN-THIS-TIME-A-1044459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTOAUCTIONORLANDO.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Why Would You Want Paul Side Of The Story?

AUTHOR: Auto Auction Orlando - ()

Did I not just post a picture of someone stating they got ripped off by Paul again? Call Manny from World Auto on East Colonial ask about the 17k or whatever happened with that customers money. Look Auto Auction Orlando is trying to help people buy cars at wholesale. Not sure why any one would want to do deal with anyone else.

AUTHOR: Paul AutoAuctionguy.com - ()

NOBODY can beleive this Mark guy.  He is an KNOWN CON MAN with YEARS of unethical practices ALL POSTED ONLINE for you to check out.  He worked for me for a year, then when I found out he was a con man and fired him, he started slandering me.  CHECK ME OUT...7 YEARS in business and the ONLY COMPLAINT is from Mark ALL WITHIN THE LAST MONTH using aliasis to pretend there are more then one...AGAIN, the ONLY compaints have come WITHIN THE LAST MONTH after 7 years in business.  OF COURSE I am not a dealer (I have my dealer licence through a dealer licenced here in Orlando) and I state this all the time.  I am NOT a dealer, I hate dealers.  I am an auction broker and BYPASS dealer mark-up BECAUSE I have low overhead working from my home, which again, I am proud of because I beat dealers prices.  My dealership is LOW RENT next to a bodyshop which AGAIN, KEEPS OVERHEAD LOW, and ALL OF THIS SAVES MY CUSTOMERS MONEY!!!  I am PROUD of this fact but Mark is making it sound bad because NOBODY can beat my service and he has been TRYING to copy my 7 years of building a SOLID safe way of buying cars.  CHECK ME OUT YOURSELF.  www.autoauctionguy.com

Paul Travers Lying Knowing his business is coming to an end!

AUTHOR: AutoAuctionGuys - ()

Paul is a low-life 50 year old something that works out of his home. He has no actual car dealership. AutoAuctionGuy.com is not a dealership. He spams craigslist to get leads. He uses other people names to buy cars. Ask Manny at Drive Time on Colonial in Orlando about Paul Travers. Paul is not an American Citizen. Need I say more?

Yes - we allow people to buy from auction. Unlike Paul we can float the deal for 30 days. We can have you meet at our office and not your one bedroom turned into an office like Paul. He runs HBO Auto - Google the address on www.HBOAUTO.com it is a body shop belonging to a great body shop guy Juan. Juan lets Paul use his address to defraud the DMV and it will be reported.

AUTHOR: Paul AutoAuctionguy.com - ()

This guy has a LONG HISTORY of internet scams.  Now that he has been fired by me, Paul Travers of www.autoauctionguy.com he has started slandering me because I fired him for unethical practices.  He can shoot off his mouth with all the lies he wants but by all means, stay away from this con man.

Google his name and see what this guy is into.  You will thank me.  Mark Daniel Adamczyk is BAD NEWS.