whereby

• Updated: Wed, July 21, 2010

• Reported By: Betty — Sanford Florida United States of America
AUTOMATED DEBIT USA CREDIT
402 Ventura Dr Sanford, Florida United States of America

AUTOMATED DEBIT USA CREDIT This company took out 149.95 out of my checking account with out my knowing about it. I cannot have this money taken out, I have other bills to pay. Sanford, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

I would like to report Debit USA Credit in this fraud. I would like to have my money back soon as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTOMATED-DEBIT-USA-CREDIT/Sanford-Florida-/AUTOMATED-DEBIT-USA-CREDIT-This-company-took-out-14995-out-of-my-checking-account-with-o-618730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTOMATED DEBIT USA CREDIT

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.