Complaint Review: AUTOS DIRECT ONLINE

• Reported By: sneh — COLUMBUS Ohio
AUTOS DIRECT ONLINE
4371 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH cleveland, Ohio USA

AUTOS DIRECT ONLINE a FRAUD DEALERSHIP cleveland Ohio

*Author of original report: They committed to fix them

*Consumer Comment: Bad Condition?

If you dont have time to go into details I would frame them in one word – AUTO DIRECTS IS NO OTHER THEN A FRAUD. STAY AWAY.

They sales cars atleast 10-15% cheaper then anywhere else you find but think twice how they do this :

I was one of the victim of these cheat company . Here are some of the details about them:

1- They photoshop the pictures so car you see in pictures on their website dont represent the correct condition. It would be much dirty, with dents and scratches.

2-Their carfax/autocheck report says clean title but it doesn’t mean it was never in accident. Normally they buy accidental cars from auction and repair them in their body-shop so there wont be any accident history you would find.

3- They will pretend nice and professional before you pay them and once you pay- you will be just unknown for them. They wouldn't respond your mails or calls.

4- No matter what commitment/promise they give you about car, either verbally or In writing – they will not honor it.

5- They are very smart in documentation so you wont be able to sue them or get any claim legally.

6- Don't wonder if you find some great reviews about them- they offer rewards to write good reviews.

If you are interested to know more or want to know specific to my case I would be happy to share details- they sold me clean title car which I found was in major accident and need $2000 of repair. They gave me in writing to pay for tail gate fix but after I bought car they never attended my call or responded my mails. I am spending my time to write this honest review so that I can save people from this cheat company. After-all its hard earned money !!! you may write me on snehalvh@gmail.com if you want to know more but if you still wish to be trapped by their low price and classic marketing presentation-choice is yours but I can bet you will be writing similar review after a month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AUTOS-DIRECT-ONLINE/cleveland-Ohio-43235/AUTOS-DIRECT-ONLINE-a-FRAUD-DEALERSHIP-cleveland-Ohio-1085674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AUTOS DIRECT ONLINE

They committed to fix them

AUTHOR: sneh - ()

During the test drive only I found some of the issues like- tail gate was not opening up, car was dirty , CD Player was not working, Engine light was ON but they confirmed me that they will fix everything. they took deposit from me and gave me in writing to pay for these fix but since then they never responded to my calls and email.

Furthermore you cant find out from test drive if the car has been in accident - you just normally go with car fax and trust dealer. That was certified machenic who found that the car was in a major accident and repainted.

Look I am IT professional and not seating here to write a case study on them.. what I faced I shared so that I can make people aware about this dealer but I am not stopping anyone buying a car from them. its your choice.

Bad Condition?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If the car, in person, was in such a bad condition, WHY did you buy it?  During the test drive, did any of the problems or evidence thereof show up?