Complaint Review: AV8R STUFF

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Fall River Massachusetts United States of America
AV8R STUFF

AV8R STUFF SHAWN FRITZ WILL BILL YOU IMMEDIATELY, NO REPLIES TO EMAIL, NO MERCHANDISE SENT, Internet

*General Comment: How

*Author of original report: Order fulfilled by av8rstuff

Placed an order 9/10 was billed immediately.  During next 45 days sent multiple emails requesting order status.  No replies were sent to me.  After 45 days I sent an email accusing the company of fraud.  Received a nasty reply then and I was told not to order from them anymore and that I would receive a refund and my merchandise.  I have received neither.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AV8R-STUFF/internet/AV8R-STUFF-SHAWN-FRITZ-WILL-BILL-YOU-IMMEDIATELY-NO-REPLIES-TO-EMAIL-NO-MERCHANDISE-SENT-966425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AV8R STUFF

#1 General Comment

How

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

How did you contact them as it is giving me a failure to deliver on everything I send.

Order fulfilled by av8rstuff

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

AV8Rstuff has since made good on my order and I withdraw my complaint against them.  They are understaffed and therefore disorganized but they do business in good faith.  It may take a while though.