Complaint Review: AVANGATE SYSTEWEAK

• Reported By: Alicia — Akron Ohio
AVANGATE SYSTEWEAK
Akron, Ohio USA

AVANGATE SYSTEWEAK computer fix

In July 2013 I was happing computer problems with my laptop crashing a couple of Times On my laptop computer this tabs started to appear to fix your computer. You have many errors.  Anyway, FIX IT.   So I did and went through the sysmtem they were providing.  But it was very stranger because they went into my computer. They said that I would have problem free for the next 4 years guarantee. I am so nervous about this report because I have had problems since with all kinds of popups.  I have been searching and read what others have had and now I am scared.  I am using another computer to make this report.  I have talked with a man in India with the name of Netesh Kumar. My order number is 188827537.  I was charged on my credit card $249.by Avangate BV Amsterdam NLD. Systweak 18807999570 DEU charged my credit card $39.90. My laptop is still has problems now more then ever. I am very concerned and I want a refund.  I feel that they have invaded my laptop computer and am afraid of what will happen with they having all my information with my credi card. I have received the bill from my credit card and I am giving you the info in this email that appears on my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVANGATE-SYSTEWEAK/Akron-Ohio-44313-7108/AVANGATE-SYSTEWEAK-computer-fix-1072989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVANGATE SYSTEWEAK