Complaint Review: AVAS FLOWERS

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: pauline — Billerica Massachusetts United States of America
AVAS FLOWERS

AVAS FLOWERS avas florlst scammed during a funeral by AVAS FLOWERS IN , Internet

I called Ava Florist/Flowers on saturday,December 15,2012 to have an arrangement delivered to a residence in Holbrook,ma...I used my Visa card. I asked for it to be definitly deilvered same day or I Did not want the order. I was told and promised that it would be. On sunday the 16th assuming it was delivered I attended the wake and i was embarrassed that i had to ask the deseased daughter if it was dekivered on sat. And she knew nothing about it. I went online and cecked to no avail. Then called on monday and was jerked around before findng out it had not been delivered at all. Valere told me that they didnt get a quality shipment of flowers so they did not send out but instead offered me an upgrade. I said no I want you to take it off my charge. I didnt want to do business with them anymore. She told me that her manager Rich navaro said no that was not possible...after yelling at her we ended the convo. I called my bank and they the scammers had already charged my account..I am beyond mad and annoyed at this. I will go further to press charges on this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVAS-FLOWERS/internet/AVAS-FLOWERS-avas-florlst-scammed-during-a-funeral-by-AVAS-FLOWERS-IN-Internet-983498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVAS FLOWERS