Complaint Review: AVAS FLOWERS

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: Sandy — Grass Valley California
AVAS FLOWERS
Nationwide USA

AVAS FLOWERS THIS COMPANY IS A NEW YORK CITY BASED COMPANY/FLOWER BUISNESS WHO ALSO HAS A WEB BASED WIRE SERVICE. I TRID THIS COMPANY FOR MOTHERS DAY INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH A PRIVATE LOCAL FLORIST IN THE AREA FOR THE DELIVERY. THIS WAS MY FIRST MISTAKE . SO THIS WAS THE PROBLEM ;YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO A REAL FLORIST WITH YOUR CONCERNS. WHAT PISSED ME OFF IS THEY WIRE YOUR ORDER TO A LOCAL VENDER BUT THEY OVER CHARGE YOU AS WELL. I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY MOTHER FOR MOTHERS DAY TO BE DELIVERED SATURDAY. THEY WERE DELIVERED AND WERE BEAUTIFUL BUT WERE LEFT I THE NEIGHBORS GARAGE! WE WERE ABLE TO RETRIEVE THEM. WHEN I CALLED I GOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WHO SAID THAT THE DRIVER WAS CONFUSED ABOUT THE ROAD . REALLY? I GAVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AND MY PHONE NUMBER. IT GETS BETTER.....I ORDERED BIRTHDAY FLOWERS FOR MY DAUGHTER FRIDAY FOR SATURDAY....SHE GOT THEM TODAY. I CALLED AND EMAILED THEM TO CANCEL THE ORDER AND I GOT...."WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT". SO I CALLED THE LOCAL VENDER WHO ACTUALLY MADE THE ARRANGMENT AND DELIVERED IT AND SHE TOLD ME THE WIRE DID NOT GET TO HER SHOP UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT. TO THIS VERY MOMENT , AVAS FLOWERS IS IGNORING ME. POOR BUISNESS PRACTICE. I SPENT 150.00 . WHAT A CRAPPY EXPERIENCE. NEW YORK CITY NY

Avas flowers did not use good buisness practice. I used the New York city  based flower companys' online service to deliver flowers for my mother and daughter in two different states.  AVAs flowers uses a wire service to contact individual florist companies throughout the fifty states...sort of like FTD gone bad. The local venders are not to blame here. However I am upset that the vender in Georgia left my 80 year old mother's flowers in a garage of a neighboring house . We were able to retrieve the arrangement but they had my number for back up if they needed for delivery purposes.

My daughter's arrangement was ordered inadvance for her birthday May 10th. She did not get them untill today. I noified AVAs flower by email because I couldnt get through to customer service and cancelled the order. The message I got back was " We are sorry but we are checking into it". They delivered them 3 days late and charged me anyway. I have contenuied to contact them and they continue to offer no refund. This buisness needs to be investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVAS-FLOWERS/nationwide/AVAS-FLOWERS-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-NEW-YORK-CITY-BASED-COMPANYFLOWER-BUISNESS-WHO-ALSO-HAS-A-1146396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVAS FLOWERS