Complaint Review: AVA's FLOWERS

• Reported By: Violet — Palm Harbor Florida
AVA's FLOWERS
373 S. Main Street New City, , NY 10956 USA

AVA's FLOWERS Worst Flowers I've Ever Seen New City New York

I googled a local florist when my mom passed away last month.  AVAS FLOWERS showed up as "local" on the map.  I ordered a funeral arrangement for her funeral with a banner.  What showed up was beyond words:  old, wilted cheap flowers just thrown together..... and of course no banner for which they charged me for.  They oursourced to some florist in a poor, decrepit area of Patterson, NJ.

I was so embarrassed that this happened at my mom's funeral...... as everyone's flowers were so beautiful!!  Don't make the mistake I did..... or even take a chance.    Fortunately, our credit company stood behind us and did not pay them..... but what was done was done.  I couldn't even pay last respects to my mom with a nice arrangement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVAs-FLOWERS/New-City-NY-10956/AVAs-FLOWERS-Worst-Flowers-Ive-Ever-Seen-New-City-New-York-1093388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVA's FLOWERS