Complaint Review: AVA's Florist in Mineola NY

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: norman — Green Brook New Jersey
AVA's Florist in Mineola NY
877-638-3303 Mineola, New York USA

AVA's Florist in Mineola NY I agree with several of posters/customers of Avas Florist, they are thieves, false advertisers, scammers and should be closed.  Mineola New York

I ordered bouquet of peonies w/ 2 chocolate box on 9/22 online for delivery for my daughter's birthday 9/24. I followed it w/ a phone call and spoke with Michael who smugly said he is familiar with the school and the place and that they should have the flowers delieverd to them 9/23. On 9/24 the supposed delievery date he calls me Oonly after I emailed inquiring about the delivery, and said flowers did not come and they expected it ff. day 9/25 and they will deliver by then. On 9/25 no calls or follow up from them, I called them and a guy found the account, did not return to the phone, and my call was disconnected. I called again and this time a woman answered and giving all kind of excuses about their driver not finding address ( it is a big medical school) then blaming me for the address ( which is the official address of the institution) I cancel my order and ask to refund my money charged and she said she is unable to do it because it was already ordered, now she is telling me again tomorrow 9/26. I don't want it anymore. I want a refund. i agree with rest of complainants here, I should have checked into this place first, Avas Florist are thieves, scammers and does false advertising. and deceiving easy prey consumers like me. They should be fined and closed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVAs-Florist-in-Mineola-NY/Mineola-New-York-11501/AVAs-Florist-in-Mineola-NY-I-agree-with-several-of-posterscustomers-of-Avas-Florist-th-1087305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVA's Florist in Mineola NY