Complaint Review: AVEDA

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Unknownable —
AVEDA
PO Box 107 TUGUN, Select State/Province Australia

AVEDA Avedasmagicalspells on bonanza.com and ebay Deceptive shipping and fraudster selling fake stuff that isn't real magic TUGUN Internet

*Author of original report: nosey sprint customer

I bought 2 items from seller and they waited 10 days to ship from location and told me it shipped on a date that it didn't and took forever to get over to USA from their country Australia outside the auction website 2 week limit and the payment service which everyone uses that starts with a P they did not like her practices. This seller is a scam artist selling fake stuff that doesn't do anything more than a rock off the ground would do for you. So called jewelry of power to attract riches fame whatever and many other poor folks getting ripped as well. Stay away from fake occult junk people you think I would of learned my lesson a long time ago I'm out over $140 for 2 pieces of junk jewelry one is beautiful but isn't magical at all. I will stick to my praying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVEDA/TUGUN-Select-StateProvince-4224/AVEDA-Avedasmagicalspells-on-bonanzacom-and-ebay-Deceptive-shipping-and-fraudster-sellin-1069518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVEDA

nosey sprint customer

AUTHOR: Unknownable - ()

Yes we did sign a contract...however the person from the Sprint Store did not tell us everything. She just said that our bill would be $99.00 every month she neglected to state that did not include taxes and FCC charges. It was past time for the store to close and she was rushing us so we did not get to read the contract in full. We broke the contract and agreed to pay $350 for iphone and $200 for home phone service again the customer service rep said nothing about taxes.

I spicifically asked if there were any more charges to be added to the $550 and I was told "no". So you don't know the whole situation. So don't pass judgement on us. And yes I can find an attorney to take this case and he is not an idiot,one of the most prominent attorneys in Pennsylvania! Mind your own business if all you have to say is ignorant things that don't even concern you.