Complaint Review: AVG - Element5 - Digital River

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:Summitville Indiana
AVG - Element5 - Digital River
9625 W. 76th St. Suite 150 Eden Prairie, Minnesota U.S.A.

AVG - Element5 - Digital River will not refund,even though AVG claims 100% 30 day money back Eden Prairie Minnesota

AVG Techmologies; Another scam by another so called honest company per their web page!

I spent 10 hours trying to configure their Anti Virus Suite to except my dialup ISP to no avail. I contacted AVG.com/support not once but twice and asked for money $65.94 be refunded to my credit card as their web page promised.

I am so appalled at their insensitiveness to my request!
There is no phone contact, to talk to a live person.
When I emailed AVG support I have asked for conformation that my money is being refunde due to my dissatisfaction "I am being ignored"

Do not believe what this company advises you, as of today, they refuse to deal with my legal request!

Chuck
Summitville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVG-Element5-Digital-River/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/AVG-Element5-Digital-River-will-not-refundeven-though-AVG-claims-100-30-day-money-ba-435574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVG - Element5 - Digital River