Complaint Review: AVG TECH BUDDY SERVICE

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: Margot — LEESBURG Florida
AVG TECH BUDDY SERVICE
Internet USA

AVG TECH BUDDY SERVICE TechBuddy Service crashes laptop, AVG will not refund money Internet

*Author of original report: AVG refunded money day after Rippoff Report filed

I had minor problems with my laptop, paid AVG for full year TechBuddyService, $199.99.

They did not fix my problems, after complaining about this they worked on the laptop again, the laptop crashed, hours later they got the laptop somewhat running again but there are all kinds of major problems with it now.

The laptop freezes up all the time, system restore is not working, important system data has been deleted, start up has problems etc.

I requested a refund on the phone, after several calls I was told AVG was going to submit the refund for review.

Then I received an email telling me that they had to charge me for their service and  someone more experienced could work on my laptop problems.

I emailed back twice telling AVG about the problems their TechBuddies had caused and requested a refund since they have a money back guarantee. So far AVG has been ignoring my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVG-TECH-BUDDY-SERVICE/internet/AVG-TECH-BUDDY-SERVICE-TechBuddy-Service-crashes-laptop-AVG-will-not-refund-money-Intern-1066816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVG TECH BUDDY SERVICE

AVG refunded money day after Rippoff Report filed

AUTHOR: delprete - ()

AVG send me an email stating that they are processing a refund, saying that the email they sent me that they will have to charge me for their service was sent to me in error.