Complaint Review: AVG tech

• Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: Tw — Torrance California United States of America
AVG tech

AVG tech Pay us $125 and your computer will work better then before Internet

Downloaded AVG free anti virus program. I already had paid for it on my PC - funny it has sort of the same problem. Hmmmm! Right after it was done it ask to keep working or shutdown restart now. I did shut down/restart. In restart Dell startup could be seen, but then it went dark. After two days of trying to get help lady asking questions- says basically it's my fault I must have had a popup. They can have a tech guy help me. I ask how much "well to start with Dx $125, but he will have your computer running better then before!" my computer was fine until I down loaded your program & now I'm wondering if the paid version did something to my other PC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVG-tech/internet/AVG-tech-Pay-us-125-and-your-computer-will-work-better-then-before-Internet-776461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVG tech