Complaint Review: AVG

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: Etienne Kahe — Pittsbugh Pennsylvania
AVG
149 Bluxome Street San Francisco, CA 94107 USA , Select State/Province USA

AVG 149 Bluxome StreetSan Francisco, CA 94107USA But a license for a year and in 3 month was told it expired San Francisco, California

I bought an internet security software online from Avg on 5/11/2013. I went to install the product before the one year contract they are telling me the product key has expired. They send me an email for my purchase with the order number 37-2000102. Any time you call their customer service someone who does not speak english well gets on the phone does not answer your question but want to remote control your computer and salle you another product. I can't talk to them and I am loosing my $61. I really want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AVG/Select-StateProvince/AVG-149-Bluxome-StreetSan-Francisco-CA-94107USA-But-a-license-for-a-year-and-in-3-month-1078799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVG